- Antique White finish on select hardwoods and veneers features worn through edges and spatter marks for an aged appearance.
- This wine and bar console features two doors on the front designed to resemble an Apothecary's chest of drawers with decorative antique brass ring pulls.
- The console is finished on all sides and includes four casters that allow it to be easily moved to any place in the room.
- The top section flips up to reveal a storage and preparation area with a back mirror. A pull-out work surface provides an expanded prep area. Two dampers in the edge of the cabinet help protect from an accidental drop of the top as it is being closed.
- The left side cabinet interior includes fixed, wooden wine racks with a capacity for up to 12 bottles.
- The right side cabinet features a full-extension drawer with dovetail construction and metal drawer glides; a wooden stemware rack that holds up to 12 large wine glasses; and an adjustable shelf with continuous holes for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Locking doors secure your spirits.
- Some assembly required. INT0417
- Overall Width: 39.5 (inch)
- Overall Height: 44 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 21.25 (inch)
- Product Weight: 197.999 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 43.75 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 25.5 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 48 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 237 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 21.37 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 30.98 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 80080
- UPC: 20867080465
- Tariff Code: 9403.6
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1C
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.