- Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with dents, worm holes, and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- This cabinet features a flat pediment, solid side panels, and a plinth base.
- Locking, hinged front doors with iron finished knobs and applied molding with stepped corners.
- Glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- Four extra thick glass shelves with a solid wood mullion provide for five levels of display with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- No-Reach roller light switch for interior two incandescent lights is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. A handy key holder is attached.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1015
- Height 80" (203 cm)
- Width 52" (132 cm)
- Depth 19.25" (49 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.